The Starter Branding Kit for Bloggers
Your guide to branding yourself & your blog
Want to start a blog that's interesting to read and is really, uniquely YOU?
Or want to revamp your current blog so that it's more fun and in tune with your goals and personality?
This Starter Branding Kit is a 60++ page step-by-step guide that helps you:
- figure out how famous bloggers transition into successful entrepreneurs
- create a blogger personality that becomes the basis of your blog
- choose the right blog categories and blog topics that people want to actually read about
- write in a way that's natural and absolutely NOT awkward -- without having to force yourself to be funny
- design a beautiful blog that looks like it's made exactly for you.
Your blog needs branding to succeed.
Some people blog for fun. That's fine.
Others see a blog as a tool to help them achieve their dream life -- freedom, creativity, money.
If you belong in the second category, here's the thing: You can't just blog aimlessly and expect results.
A lot of bloggers get to become successful entrepreneurs because they BRANDED themselves. And because they branded themselves, they know what to do on their blog.
- Successful bloggers know the right and PROFITABLE topics to write about.
- Successful bloggers know how to write in a way that turns readers ON, not OFF. (Not sexually, FYI)
- Successful bloggers knows their aesthetic and how their blog should look like, not just settle for a common blog template.
Their branding becomes a solid PLAN for their blog. A plan that gets them from 'Blogger' to 'Entrepreneur'.
Question: What kind of dream business or brand do you want to build?
Rather than blogging aimlessly for 4-5 years before you can feel like, "Hey, I've found my stage in life." -- why not get down to it now?
CONSIDER: What is your dream business, brand or career?
And then ask yourself if your blog right now can help you achieve this dream.
- Your blog should help you gain potential customers who trust your opinion and guidance.
- Your blog should help you build a reputation as an expert in your chosen industry.
And for you to be able to execute the above, you need a PLAN. You need branding. Everything on your blog has to be branded.
My name is Aina, and I'm a blogger too.
Legal executive by day, blogger by night (and lunchtime). I created the Starter Branding Kit for Bloggers after I saw that bloggers need to start treating their blog as their own brand from the very beginning if they want to succeed.
I've always realized the importance of branding (I freelanced as a graphic designer and provided branding services), so when I started my blog and branded myself as a blogger -- a lot of people wanted to be able to do the same.
What's included in the Starter Branding Kit?
Chapter 1: The golden rules in creating your own unique brand & blog
- Brand yourself now & don't wait until you have a business!
- Personalize everything on your blog with your blogger personality
- Your branding needs to be consistent for it to work
Chapter 2: Creating an original blogger personality that makes you different from other bloggers
- Your blogger personality vs. your existing personality
- The 3-step formula for creating an original blogger personality
- Why and where to use your blogger personality
Chapter 3: Writing blog posts that people will binge-read!
- Hold up, you don't need 5-6 blog categories!
- Focus on only 1-2 blog categories to gain attention quicker
- The kind of blog post schedule that will give you results faster
- 4 tips when choosing your blog categories
- How to not blog boring
- Add a personal twist to your blog topics to be un-boring
Chapter 4: Finding your unique blogging "voice" (AKA writing style)
- You don't have to be a good writer to be a great blogger
- How to record yourself talking and why it helps you write better blog posts
- 4 things that help translate your "voice" into written form
- How to edit awkwardness out of your blog posts
Chapter 5: Designing your blog to match your aesthetic
- How to create an inspiration board to find your aesthetic
- How to choose your brand elements
- Won't a nice template be less of a hassle?
- Where to use your brand elements for a complete branded experience
"I spent the entire evening reading Starter Branding Kit for Bloggers + jotting down important points and answering your prompts. I love how you put things into perspective. It really pushed me to think deeper about myself and what I want to share with the world and how to execute it."
- Nurul, Notebook And I
Brand yourself and your blog -- in ONE weekend.
Every chapter comes with checklists, templates and worksheets in order to guide you through the branding process. Nothing is time-consuming and complicated.
By Sunday, your blog will be ready and you'll be able to publish your first blog post with confidence.
How to purchase
Note: The Starter Branding Kit is a digital product, which means that you'll be receiving it in PDF file.
Your purchase will be processed within 12 hours from your payment. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM / @ me on Instagram.